Club set up and pack up duties
CLUB DUTY DAY
A Club representative needs to be present at the courts during the day
CHECK TOILET PAPER/SOAP DISPENSERS in all amenies.
(Restock key KDNA official/ Court Supervisor).
CLUB SETUP DUTIES:
PLEASE REPORT FOR DUTY DAY AT 7.45am – min 4 PERSONS.
***AFTER SET UP IS COMPLETED, A CLUB REPRESENTATIVE IS REQUIRED TO SIGN OFF UPSTAIRS AT THE COURT SUPERVISOR’S WINDOW.
CLUB SWIPE CARD REQUIRED TO OPEN BACK DOOR to OBTAIN KEY from KEY SAFE
CLUBS/TEAMS WITHOUT SWIPE CARD – OBTAIN KEYS FROM KDNA OFFICIAL
• Open both Pavilion foyer trellis, First aid room and umpires window trellis fully and push back into voids • Open KDNA storeroom roller door to access: Brooms, Signs, 4 Flag Banners, “A” Frame” Umpire Parking andGate restraints • Check all Council Amenies are Open (Washington Drive end of Pavilion) • Open 2x Playersand 2 x Umpire change rooms /amenies • Sweep Pavilion Foyer and Paths around front and back of Pavilion
• Fully flush every toilet, including upstairs (helpsto prevent blockages)
Gates opening outward & Secured
NO PARKING SIGN
Emergency exit far end ofcourts (next to oval)
2KDNA + 2 NSG BANNER FLAGS
Front of Pavilion on plates
Collect from Bin Storage (Side of Pavilion). Use keyfrom key safe.•3 placed outside of courts next togates•1 next to canteen•2 along Warrigal Rd gate•1 south carpark end•1 BBQ/playground end.
UMPIRE PARKING SIGN
“A” Frame sign at the entrance of the small parking area to the right of the Pavilion.
CLUB DUTIES THROUGHOUT GAME DAY:
- General cleanliness of the courts and around the Pavilion (picking up rubbish, sweeping, emptying bins)
- Toilet cleanliness & supply of toilet paper and hand soap, etc.
- Be ready to report to the Court Supervisor (upstairs at the pavilion) if called over the PA system. You may be called onto a end to the following:
- Cleaning a court if needed (can include blood or sickness)
- Attending an issue in any of the toilets
- Replenishing toilet paper, etc.
- All cleaning materials needed are in the Cleaners Room next to the lion ground floor (including gloves and rubbish bags)
- Dispose of rubbish in any of the rubbish bins
- If a court needs cleaning during the game, the umpires will make the decision whether to pause or move the game if needed to a vacant court
- Public toilets on the Washington Drive side of the Pavilion are not under our control (they are serviced daily by the Kingston Council)
- Dues include picking up rubbish, sweeping, emptying bins, cleaning the toilet areas, replenishing supplies in the toilets, collecting lost property around the courts, and returning wheelie bins to holding area at the end of the day.
CLUB PACKUP DUTIES
- PLEASE REPORT FOR DUTY DURING THE LAST GAME COMMENCING AT 4.15pm. OBTAIN KEYS from KEY SAFE / KDNA OFFICIAL
- Open KDNA storeroom roller door to return Umpire Parking Sign, Gate restraints, 2 Volunteer signs, no parking signs, 4 Flag Banners & plates
- Check that all Amenities, Player change rooms, and Umpires amenities are locked.
- Collect all rubbish from around Pavilion, Courts, and Shelters.
- Collect any lost property items around the courts and the Pavilion and place them on the Lost Property shelf downstairs inside the Pavilion (next to the elevator).
- PLEASE DO NOT RETURN RUBBISH BINS UNTIL AFTER THE LAST SIREN – TO ALLOW ALL RUBBISH TO BE “BINNED”.
- Rubbish bins to be placed out for collection to the side of Pavilion, as in the below photo (not back in the bin storage room).
- PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE ALL GOAL POST PADDING ON THE GOAL POSTS.
- Close and Lock Pavilion foyer trellis, first aid room, and umpires room trellis.
- Return Key to KeySafe
THANK YOU ON BEHALF OF KDNA MANAGEMENT